Hello, now i will share you for the important article about Five Symptoms to Know Breast Cancer. Breast tumors are the most common tumors in women, and if 90% of benign tumors only 15% of breast tumors are malignant tumors ‘cancer’.
In America there are about one hundred and eighty thousand new cases of breast cancer, and more than forty thousand deaths from this cancer annually. U.S. statistics indicate that one of every eight or ten women develop breast cancer.
Five Symptoms to Know Breast Cancer
Cause of the disease:
The cause of this cancer is unknown, but there are factors such as:
- The virus.
- Quality of eating.
There are also factors that increase the possibility of the emergence of this cancer, including:
- Pregnancy after the age of thirty.
- Starting menstruation before the age of twelve.
- Continuation of the post-menstrual age of fifty.
- Incidence of breast cancer in relatives.
It was found a relationship between breast cancer and other cancers in women, such as cancer of the ovaries, and the fact that 75% of cases of this disease can not be linked to appear in any of the above.
What are the signs and symptoms of breast cancer:
Part 1: Every woman should be fully aware of the form and size and strength of her breast, and to periodically examine the same month, after the end of the menstrual cycle a few days and must review and inform your doctor as soon as any of the following changes:
- and a mass in the breast ‘is usually not painful’.
- discharge from the nipple, whether mixed with blood or secretions Yellow ‘is not mixed with blood’.
- change in the color of the nipple and the skin and the appearance of cracks or shrinkage of the nipple.
- swollen lymph nodes under the armpit.
- localized breast pain ‘Although most malignant tumors are not accompanied by pain’.
What is required?
Part 2: required by the instructions and guidance centers and associations in the field of specialized health breast tumors as follows:
- Keep yourself periodically check each month.
- Check your breasts regularly X-ray every two years from the age of forty to fifty, and then annually thereafter.
- Choose a center there by physicians specializing in the follow-up treatment with the same doctors they can review the files and compared to a year, so rays can detect any change easily.
- eat less fat.
- to avoid obesity.
- foods to eat a lot of fiber.
- a lot of eating fruits and vegetables.
- consult a doctor when you see any symptoms of sickness breast.
- of the periodic inspection.
Walking reduces the risk of breast cancer
A study Scientific American, the practice of actively walking for an hour or two hours per week reduces the risk of breast cancer by 20 per cent for women and even if their use of certain hormones to treat symptoms of menopause. It is based on research results of the study dealt with analysis of data for more than 74 thousand women between the ages of 50 to 79 years.
The study found that women who engage in exercise, limited to a period of time ranging from an hour and a quarter to two and a half per week ratio decreased breast cancer by 18 per cent compared to women inactive. The results of the study suggest that exercise may reduce the impact of the use of hormone that can trigger breast cancer, but does not eliminate those effects at all, and according to Dr. ‘Mac as Tiznn’ principal investigator at the Fred Hutchinson for Research Breast Cancer in Seattle.
The study also demonstrated that the initiation of a simple exercise at a later age for women is happening the same positive effects compared with those who engage in sports in the early stages of their lives.
Surgical treatment of malignant breast tumors
C 3: different treatment of breast cancer according to the stage or the degree to which a patient is diagnosed:
- breast cancer stage I and II.
- breast cancer stage III.
- breast cancer stage IV.
Surgical treatment of breast cancer Phase I and II.
Tumors in these two phases, which reduces usually 5 cm in circumference inside the breast with the possibility of the presence of lymph glands under the armpit, and there are two trends of treatment:
The first trend:
- to remove the tumor and maintain the breast with the removal of lymph nodes under the armpit and giving radiotherapy to the breast.
- complementary chemotherapy if cancer cells have found the lymph glands, or if the patient is in the stage before menopause.
- give the hormone therapy, especially if it was found that the selection of cancer cells to the hormonal receptor positive.
The second trend:
If breast size is small and the tumor is large or if the tumor is at an advanced stage localized preferable in these cases mastectomy with lymph nodes from under the armpit lymph glands if found cancerous cells give the patient chemotherapy and possibly radiation and hormone supplement.
Surgical treatment of tumor Phase III:
This is a tumor in an advanced stage localized tumor of any size greater than 5 cm or extended to the chest muscles or skin with the possibility of lymph glands under the armpit. In this case must be given chemotherapy before any surgical intervention ‘about three sessions’ so younger than the size of the tumor and it might be possible in this case, remove the tumor and lymph nodes and to maintain the breast and then give the rest of the chemotherapy and radiation and hormonal.
Surgical treatment of tumor Phase IV:
At this stage the tumor has spread to other parts of the body ‘out of the breast’ and the treatment would often by hormones if the tumor is hormone receptor positive or chemotherapy if the hormone receptor negative, or tumor Refunds after hormone therapy and sometimes treatment of complications of tumor localized ‘breast’ as the existence of ulcers have a doctor to intervene surgically or give spot-ray of the breast.
I think enough from long description of cancer, don’t forget share this article if you care. Please subscribe this website if you follow article updating every day, thank you!